You can copy and paste images and text items across your designs opened in the PosterMyWall editor.
- Select the graphic or text item
- Press Ctrl-C (Cmd+C if you’re on a Mac)
- Go to your design opened in another window and press Ctrl-V (Cmd+V if you’re on a Mac)
What can be copy pasted
- Items within a design.
- Items from one of your personally created designs to another.
- Items from a personally created design to a template.
What CANNOT be copy pasted
- Items from your computer into the Poster Maker. You have to upload them like before.
- Items from a template to your design.
- Items from one template to another.
Copy and paste content for mobile
Here’s how you can copy items from one design to another on your smartphone:
- Open a design in the editor.
- Long press on the item you want to copy. A pop up will appear. Click on “Copy”.
- Now go back to My Stuff and open your main design in the editor.
- Long press on the design and click on “paste” in the pop up.
- Adjust the item by selecting and dragging it along the canvas with your finger.
Confused? Watch this video to get a feel for copy and pasting items in your designs.