Yes. You can trim your audio clip by clicking on the pencil icon. Use sliders at each end or type in the ‘Trim from’ and ‘Trim to’ boxes.
Articles in this section
- How do I add audio to my design?
- Can I trim my audio clip?
- What kind of stock audio clips can I add to my design?
- Why is my audio clip getting trimmed?
- Can I add multiple audio clips in one design?
- How do I find the right audio for my design?
- What format should my audio clip be in?
- Can I add audio clips to image designs as well?
- Does it cost extra to add audio to my video design?