To add a video to your design, open your design in the PosterMyWall editor, and click 'media' on the left bar along the editor page. Pick one of the two options:
- Add from my videos - Upload a video from your device, whether it's your mobile, tablet or laptop. Uploaded videos are saved in your video collection which can be accessed at any time from the 'Add from my videos' option. If you're using a laptop, you can also drag and drop a video to the editor page to begin uploading.
- Add stock video - Use online stock resources to add a video. Enter your search term in the search box for the kind of video you're looking for, for example 'traffic' and you'll be shown all options related to traffic. You can also change results by swapping the stock resources. We currently offer stock videos by Getty Images, Storyblocks and Pixabay.
You can add up to 4 videos in your design. Only 1 video by GettyImages can be added per design.
Here are the basics you need to know about adding a video to your design. Still confused? Why not try a video tutorial?
Position your video
You can move and position the video around easily. Select and drag the video to move it around the design. For more positioning options, click the Position tab to find more options to:
- To move the video in front or behind other design elements.
- Create a copy of the video (you can have 4 videos per design).
- Lock the video in place.
- Delete the video.
- Flip, stretch or align the video with respect to your design canvas.