To create an email campaign:
- Log into your PosterMyWall Account.
- Click My Stuff on the top blue bar.
- You can create an email campaign by:
Using the New Button
- Click the NEW button on the left menu.
- Select one of your templates to send an email campaign.
- Click Select.
Directly from the template
- Click the downward-pointing arrow on the template.
- Select Send email campaign.
Using the PosterMyWall Editor
- Open your design in the Editor.
- Click Publish on the top blue bar.
- Click “Email Campaign” in the Publish menu.
- Add the details for the email campaign i.e. email subject, preheader, link.
- Add a description for your email campaign under “Text Content”.
- Click NEXT: VERIFY EMAIL button.
- Check your email and verify it.
- Now you will be asked to enter your postal address and postal code (this is only asked the first time you send out an email).
- Add in your details under the PHYSICAL MAILING ADDRESS dialogue box i.e. Address Line, City, etc.
- Click NEXT: SOCIAL LINKS.
- Add in your social media links.
- Click NEXT: MAILING LIST.
- Under “Create Mailing List”, add mailing list name or email addresses. You can also upload a mailing list by clicking choose a csv. file….
- Check the box where it says: “I confirm that all recipients have given their consent to receiving emails from me.”
- Click: NEXT: REVIEW MAILING LIST.
- Click: NEXT: REVIEW AND SEND.
- You can “Preview your email in browser” or “send test mail”. Here are some points to remember while sending out the emails.
- Click SEND EMAIL CAMPAIGN.
- Click DONE.
Now your campaign is rolled out and ready to be seen by the recipients.
Still confused? Here's a quick video guide to getting you acquainted with creating your own email campaign.