When working on your design, you can always reverse mistakes at any time using the undo option. Find the undo option as an anticlockwise rotating arrow between add and the redo option on the top blue bar. You can also press Ctrl + Z(Cmd + Z on Mac) on your keyboard to undo an action.
To redo an action that you just undid, you can use the redo option between the undo and upgrade option. Find it as a clockwise rotating arrow. You can also press Shift + Ctrl + Z(Cmd + Shift + Z on Mac) on your keyboard to redo the action.
Undoing and redoing work on mobile
You can undo and redo an action on mobile by following these steps:
- To undo this action, go to the toolbar at the bottom of the editor page and tap on the counterclockwise circular arrow on the bottom left.
- You will get an option for two circular arrows, one will be counterclockwise and the other will be clockwise.
- Tap on the counterclockwise arrow to undo your most recent action and move your sticker back to its original position.
If you want to redo an action that you just undid:
- Tap on the clockwise circular arrow on the bottom left of the toolbar on the bottom of the editor page.
- This is the redo option that allows you to move the sticker back to the position it was in before the action was reversed by using undo.
Note: the redo option is only clickable once you have undone an action. The option will be clickable once it turns blue.