While creating multiple designs in PosterMyWall simultaneously, you can copy items from one design onto another. Here’s how you can copy items and paste items across designs:
- Go to your My Stuff.
- Open the two designs (one that you want to copy from and the other that you want to copy onto) on separate tabs in the PosterMyWall editor.
- Select the item that you want to copy.
- Select the item and press Ctrl + C (Windows) or Command + C (Mac).
Once you’ve copied your graphic item:
- Click on the other design.
- Right click on the design and click paste, or press Ctrl + V (Windows) or Command + V (Mac).
- The element from the first design gets pasted to the other one.