Adding stickers to your designs is a great way to make your posters pop. PosterMyWall offers a range of cute, animated stickers to choose from. Here’s how you can add stickers to your design:
- Open the editor and click on “Elements” on the left selection bar.
- Click the “Add sticker” option. A pop up showing all available stickers will open.
3. Browse through the stickers or use the search tool to find a specific sticker. Simply type a word in the search bar and all relevant results will show up.
- Once you’ve picked a sticker, click “Add sticker”, and it will immediately go on your design.
- Customize your sticker by selecting then using the editing and positioning tools on the right contextual bar.
Add stickers via your mobile phone
To add a sticker to your design via mobile, follow these steps:
- Tap on “Add” on the selection bar at the top of the editor page.
- In the drop down menu that appears, tap on “Elements” and select the “Sticker” option.
- A dialogue box will appear showing you a variety of options for animated stickers. You can choose one of the options shown, or use the search bar at the top of the dialogue box to search for your own choice of stickers.
- Select your sticker of choice, and tap on the blue “Add Sticker” button on the bottom right of the dialogue box. Note: This button will only turn blue and be clickable once you have selected a sticker option.
- Once your sticker is added to your design, you can move it around and place it according to your preferences.
For animated stickers, you can also use video controls to play and pause the animation. You can also change the duration of the animation. Just click the clock icon on the video control bar and drag it right or left to exceed or reduce the actual duration. You can drag the video time to up to 600 seconds.
Editing tools include:
- Edge Effects: Add rough, square, oval and other kinds of edges to the sticker.
- Shadow: Add a shadowy layer around one side of the sticker. Opacity, intensity and position can be altered.
- Glow: Add a light or intense glow around your sticker. Great for collages.
- Border: Add a rounded or rectangular border around the sticker. Color and thickness can be varied.
- Filter: Filters include sepia, black and white and inverted.
- Tint: Add a colored tint across the sticker. Can be coupled with filters.
- Multiply: Multiplies pixels in the design, making it darker. A color overlay is also added, which can be adjusted according to your need.
- Brightness: Adjust the brightness of your sticker.
Positioning tools include:
- Flip: Flip your sticker vertically or horizontally.
- Stretch: Stretch your sticker vertically or horizontally.
- Align: Align your sticker to the top, bottom, left, right, or center of the design.
Still confused? Here's a quick video to learn everything about stickers in under one minute.