Your flyer may be downloaded as a video if any single element in your flyer is animated or if it contains a video. This can happen if:
- A video has been added to your design.
- An active intro animation or text animation has been added to your design.
- A sticker with an animation has been added to your design.
Such elements cannot be downloaded as images in .PNG, PDF or .JPG formats and can only be downloaded in .mp4 or GIF video formats.
How to identify whether my flyer is a video?
To see if your flyer has any animated or video elements, you can search for a flyer and click on the template shown in the results to see a preview before editing it. If there are any animated elements in your flyer design, your flyer will be shown as a video with an option to play or pause at the bottom of the editor page.
You can check which animated element has been added to your design by following the steps below:
- In the editor page, without selecting anything, check the right contextual bar on your screen for the “Intro Animation” option. If this option has been set to any effect other than “none”, your flyer will be treated as a video.
- You can check for an animated text item by clicking the play button in the video tools on the bottom left of the editor. This will start the text animation, which you can identify easily when played. If you can’t find the text animation at first glance, consider moving different design elements around to find it. If your design is already an image, the video tools will not be visible.
- If you are unsure of which element in your flyer is a video, you can click the play button in the video control tools. Once you click play, your video will play. This means that a video item has been added, or was already present in the flyer template you are using. If you move your cursor to select the now identified video item, you will see your right contextual bar change into editing options for the video.
- An animated sticker may also be present in your design, or one may have been added to the template you are using. To identify if a sticker is animated, click play via the video controls, and the relevant animated sticker will play.
How to get rid of unwanted video elements in my flyer?
You can download your flyer as an image by removing all video or animated elements from your design. This can be done by following the steps given below:
- Go to the right contextual bar of the editor page. Select “Intro Animation” and set it to the option “none”. Any intro animations will then be removed from your design.
- Identify which part of your text is animated by clicking on it. Delete the animated text by selecting and clicking the delete button on the right contextual bar. Replace this with normal text via the left selection bar. Click the “text” option and choose any one of the first three options available for non-animated text.
- If you have a video item in your flyer, you can remove it by first selecting the video by moving your cursor toward the item and select it. You will get the option to “delete” the video on the right contextual bar. Click delete and the video will be removed. Alternatively, you can also delete the video by right clicking your mouse and selecting the “delete” option from the drop down menu that appears.
- If you have an animated sticker on your flyer, click on the relevant sticker by identifying the element with movement once you click play on the lower left of the screen. To remove this video item, you can simply move your cursor toward the item and select it. You will get the option to “delete” the video on the right contextual bar. Click on delete and the video will be removed. Alternatively, you can also delete the video by right clicking your mouse and selecting the “delete” option from the drop down menu that appears.