Photos break the monotony of text, and allow you to show more in less space. You can add photos and images in jpg or png formats to your email campaign.
To add your photo, select ‘Image’ from the left email editor menu.
Add your image by uploading one from your device, using stock graphics, or by uploading via Facebook, Google Drive or Dropbox.
Photos previously uploaded on PosterMyWall will also be available for use in the ‘My Photos’ menu.
Uploading a stock photo
To use a stock photo, select 'Image' in the left menu, then select 'Stock Photos' from the pop-up menu.
Select either the Storyblocks or Pixabay options from the bottom left corner of the stock photo search page, then start typing in the search box.
Select a stock photo of your choice, then click ‘Add photo’ to confirm your selection.
Image format and use
Here’s what you need to know about images in your emails:
- Images can be no larger than 25mb in size. Files larger than this size cannot be displayed in your email.
- Images can be displayed in jpg, png and GIF formats.
- PDF format images cannot be displayed in emails.
There’s no limit to the number of images you can upload to your email, however we recommend adding no more than 3 images per email. This is done to keep email loading times reasonable.
Removing image background
Removing the background to images is also an option within the Email Maker.
Simply select the image whose background you want to remove and click the Remove Background button in the right contextual menu.
Check out this helpful article to learn more about how to remove image background.
To learn more about creating your email campaign, see this comprehensive guide or watch the video below.
Insert a saved design
You can also insert a saved design from your My Stuff to your email. Here's how you can do that:
- Click 'My designs' from the left menu in the email editor
- Select your design from pop-up My Stuff menu. Click the blue 'Select' button to confirm your selection.
- Your design is now added. Click the 'Edit design' button on the right menu while selecting the design to edit your design.
Watch this quick video tutorial to learn how to insert designs to your email.