You can easily add links to your email design. Use buttons to add a suitable call-to-action and a link to your button, allowing you to take readers to your product page, website or anywhere else.
- Click, ‘More’, then select ‘Button’ from the expanded options on the left menu to add your button.
- Alternately, you can hold and drag the button from the 'Button' option to your desired area in the email template.
- Select and hold the 4 opposite facing arrows button to move the button around the email template
Editing your button
Use the various options in the right contextual menu to edit you button. Here's what you can do:
- Add a link to your button. Readers can click this link to go to your landing page.
- Change the button shape (it's set to round edges by default).
- Change the button's background color. Use the color palette, a color hex, Brand Kits or pick a color present in your email.
- Change the button width, opacity, alignment, or add a border.
- Change text color, font, size, alignment, add a style or letter spacing.
See our article on how to add a call-to-action button to your email for more details on this topic.
Watch the video below to learn more the Email Maker:
Learn how to add social media icons and links to your emails by watching this video: