PosterMyWall aims to simplify and streamline your design experience without limiting creativity. An easy way to have multiple design tools available at your fingertips is by using the Contextual Menu.
What is the Contextual Menu?
Right-click anywhere within your design's canvas to reveal a dropdown of options available to you. The Contextual Menu works differently when done on your design background or graphics.
If you're on mobile, long press on your background or graphics to open up the Contextual Menu.
Note: Right-clicking or long-pressing outside of your design canvas does not open the Contextual Menu. In that case, your browser's right-click options will open.
The Contextual Menu on a background
The Contextual Menu on a background allows you to:
*This option is only available if you've selected a graphic item in your design, then used Ctrl + C on your keyboard (Cmd + C in the case of a Mac) to copy it to your clipboard. You can also copy graphics via a Contextual Menu Option.
The Contextual Menu on Graphics
The Contextual Menu on graphics (such as a photo or a text item) allows you to:
- Send item backward (send it back one layer).
- Send the item back (send it behind all graphic items).
- Bring item forward (bring it up one layer).
- Bring an item to the front (bring it in front of all graphic items).
- Duplicate the item.
- Copy the item (you can paste it in your current design or in another design).
- Paste (pastes the item in your clipboard).
- Delete the item.
- Lock the item in place in the Contextual Menu and click 'Unlock Position' to unlock a locked item.