To create alluring designs with PosterMyWall from scratch, simply:
Click 'Create a Design', right next to your profile picture.
Click 'Start from scratch' from the dropdown menu.
Select the template dimensions from the given options or use custom dimensions for your design.
Now select a background for your design from one of the following options:
- Search for stock photos from stock graphic libraries offered by Storyblocks, GettyImages, Pixabay, and PosterMyWall.
- Upload an image from your device.
- Select Solid Colors to pick a solid colored background of your choice.
- Select Gradient Colors to give a color transition effect to your design’s background.
- Select Transparent to get a transparent background, which is a must-have for logo design.
Create a new design via your mobile phone
Here’s how you can create your design from scratch via your mobile phone:
- On the PosterMyWall homepage, tap on the dark blue “+” sign on the top right corner of the page, next to your profile icon.
- Tap on the “Start from scratch” option.
- Choose the type of design you want to create. You can choose from a range of preset sizes.
- Once you have selected the type of design you want, tap on “Create” and you will be directed to the page where you can choose the background for your design.
- Once you have selected your background, you will be directed to the editor page.
- Use the “Add” feature on the top selection bar to add photos, videos, text, and stickers to your design.
Here are some articles to help you get started with using basic and advanced features for creating designs! You can also get a quick overview of the various design tools in PosterMyWall via this quick tutorial video: