Disclaimer: Only Premium subscribers can publish email campaigns via PosterMyWall. Learn more.
You can easily send out email campaigns with PosterMyWall to your mailing list. Upload your mailing list easily as a CSV file. A CSV file is a commonly used spreadsheet file format.
You can upload your CSV file containing a mailing list with emails separated by commas or columns. Rather than typing out each email address, simply:
Follow these steps to create an Email Campaign:
- Under “Choose an audience for your campaign”, click 'Upload CSV file'.
- Select a .CSV file from your device and upload. Please make sure the email addresses in your CSV file are separated by commas or begin from another line.
- Upload your CSV file.
- Check the box that says, “I confirm that all recipients have given their consent to receiving emails from me”. This is necessary as mailing lists with invalid/spam addresses will be blocked.
- Click "Next: View Audiences".
- After you have uploaded the mailing list, you may choose to send out your campaign to this list. Alternatively, add another one by clicking on the “Add a new audience” button.
- Now you can send the email campaign to your selected mailing list(s).
Ready to create your email campaign? Browse and customize these email templates. Watch the video below to get a quick recap about the Email Maker.