When publishing content on social media, you may encounter an error with publishing to a page or connecting to Facebook. To resolve the issue smoothly, we recommend using the repair option. Simply:
- Open My Stuff.
- Click Publish to social media from the design’s dropdown menu.
- Select your social media account.
- Then click MANAGE ACCOUNTS.
- Click the repair button i.e. shaped as a wrench next to your name. This will normally fix connectivity or publishing issues.
You can also use other options to troubleshoot the errors not resolved using the repair button.
- Use the Delete button to remove your social media account and then add your account again using the Add Account option.
- You can also contact the support team if repair and re-adding options don’t resolve your issues.